Content marketing comes in many shapes and sizes. We are going to focus on everyone’s favourite, using free digital content for lead generation. Savvy marketers have been distributing a wealth of knowledge around the web in exchange for the opportunity to start a conversation. By picking useful content close to a brand proposition, it’s possible to increase brand awareness and convert new leads.
This style of content marketing usually comes in the form of a lead generation form like the one in this blog post. However, with Twitter Lead Cards it's possible to generate new leads in exchange for content directly on Twitter. Here is an example of a campaign we ran for this eBook!
So do Twitter Lead Cards work?
It obviously completely depends on what is a profitable CPA for your lead campaigns. But for campaigns we have run it's been very effective. We found that you can use Lead Cards to precisely target new customers and achieve decent conversion rates.
Quick results from this campaign:
- Engagement rate = 3.33% average
- Impression to Lead conversion rate (including RT's) = 0.24%
- Engagement to Lead conversion rate (Including RT's) = 8.93%
It wouldn't be right if we didn't practice what we preach so here is our guide on using Twitter Lead Cards for lead gen.
The eBook covers:
- A background on Twitter Lead Cards and what makes them special.
- How to setup auto responders for emailing content to your new lead.
- Quick tips on how to setup and optimise the Twitter Lead Card campaign.
Oh, and of course it's behind a lead generation form ;)
Tags: comments powered by Disqus
Try advertising on Twitter risk-free with $50 credit from Driftrock! https://t.co/bKzsghLNRZ— Driftrock Marketing (@driftrock) June 6, 2014