Driftrock Convert helps The Escape Game increase Facebook ROAS by 18%
About The Escape Game
The Escape Game is America’s number one provider of escape room entertainment, with locations all across the country. Their adventures bring epic stories to life in a one-of-a-kind tactile experience.
The Escape Game wanted to use Driftrock’s Convert Technology to increase the number of players returning for a second game, as well as ensure all those that added a game to their cart came back to complete their purchase.
Driftrock built a bespoke integration for The Escape Game, connecting up their Emma CRM account with Driftrock’s Convert Technology. This allowed The Escape Game’s marketing team to upload & sync bespoke CRM segments to Facebook as Custom Audiences, that Driftrock kept in sync every 3-hours.
- In comparison to standard Facebook Custom Audiences, automatic Driftrock Custom Audiences helped drive an 18% increase in ROAS.
- The Escape Game’s ‘Abandoned Cart’ Campaign saw a 1:41 ROAS.
- The Escape Game’s ‘Returning Players’ Campaign saw a 1:39 ROAS.
- Driftrock helped increase website traffic from Facebook by 31%.
- The Escape Game’s CPA decreased to $4 on average.
- The Escape Game’s revenue from Facebook increased by 20.5%.
"A really smooth process and really easy to set up. Driftrock has literally made my dreams come true. I thought the automation of Facebook custom audiences was not possible until I saw them and now it has unlocked countless avenues for our business. If anyone is serious about advertising on Facebook and Instagram, they need to invest in Driftrock."
- Daniel Daher, Digital Marketing Manager -
Are you a B2C Lead Generation Company looking to boost your own Return On Ad Spend, and increase your conversions from Search & Social? If so, click below to get started with Driftrock Convert.