You can setup one or more Webhook Captures to send leads (or conversion events) to Driftrock.
For example, you might create a Webhook Capture for each source or application you want to connect to Driftrock.
You'll first need a Capture to begin sending API calls to Driftrock.
If you are a 3rd party vendor, you might have already been provided one or more Driftrock Capture IDs so you can skip this step.
1. Create or login to your Driftrock account.
2. Browse the Lead Capture Library and choose Driftrock Webhook Capture.
3. Give your Capture a name - remember, you can create as many Webhook Captures as you like (perhaps for each source or app you connect to).
4. It's time to make your first call to our API and send a test lead to our testing endpoint.
You can make POST requests to this url:
Authorization: Bearer xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
where xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx is an api key that you can obtain by going to Settings -> Security. You can use a previously created key or create a new one.
The body must be JSON formatted and containing the required or recommended fields:
Here's an example of what a simple body would look like
"event_name": "User signed up",
"first_name": "First name",
"last_name": "Last name",
Send your first test lead. If you've been successful, the loading symbol on the Connect step of your webhook capture will be replaced by a success message and you'll be able to proceed to the next step.
If your test has been successful, you should see the following response:
If your test failed, you will see the following response:
5. Once you've sent your test lead, proceed to the Mapping step and map your incoming fields to your Driftrock standard or custom fields (if you need to create a new one).
Note: If you've opted to use Driftrock's Google Analytics Website Tracking Script, your Marketing Tracking fields should be auto-filled with GA parameters.
6. Proceed to the Destinations step to map your data to any other systems, or simply complete your capture setup if you're happy with the leads residing in Driftrock only.
7. You're all set!