For example, you might create a Webhook Capture for each source or application you want to connect to Driftrock.
You'll first need a Capture to begin sending API calls to Driftrock.
If you are a 3rd party vendor, you might have already been provided one or more Driftrock Capture IDs so you can skip this step.
1. Create or login to your Driftrock account.
2. Browse the Lead Capture Library and choose Webhook.
3. Give you Capture a name by clicking the title - remember, you can create as many Webhook Captures as you like (perhaps for each source or app you connect to).
4. Make your first call to our API (See part 2 for API details).
Send your first test lead to our testing endpoint. With this you can finish setting up the Capture and let us know which fields you are going to send us. See part 2 for details on how to make the request.
5. Once you've sent your test lead, go to the Setup tab and map your incoming fields to your Driftrock standard or custom fields (if you need to create a new one).
6. Thats it! Your leads will appear in reports, and you can add Destinations if you need to send data to other systems.
You can make POST requests to this url:
Authorization: Bearer xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
where xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx is an api key that you can obtain by going to Settings -> Security. You can use a previously created key or create a new one.
The body must be JSON formatted and containing the required or recommended fields:
Here's an example of what a simple body would look like
"event_name": "User signed up",
"first_name": "First name",
"last_name": "Last name",