Written by Charles ShinglesUpdated over a week ago
What are segments?
Segments are a tool that allow you to segment leads based upon variables of your choice: lead source, job title, campaign name, industry, email etc. For example, you could segment leads based on their answers to the custom questions you asked in Lead Ads, and work out who are the leads worth prioritising.
How to create a new segment:
- Click on 'Segments' on the left-hand side, under 'Dashboard'.
- Click on the blue 'Create new segment' button on the right-hand side.
- Give your segment a name.
- Click on the 'Add event' button, and choose the 'Lead Submitted' option.
- Step 5 is where you will need to match the Event (Lead Submitted) to an Attribute (such as Job Title, Source, Ad Campaign Name etc), so you can hone in on the leads you are looking to find. For example, you may want to hone in on leads whose source is LinkedIn, and Job Title is CEO.
- Press 'Save segment'.
- If you wish, you can then download that segment as a CSV file.
Please reference the video below ↓ to see the above steps ⇧ in action: