2. Scroll down until you get to Youtube Lead Form Ads. Click on setup. Keep this tab open
3. You will now need to open up your Google ads account.
4. Go into your Google ads manager account and under campaigns and then settings, find the Youtube lead form you want to sync.
5. Under the settings, click on ‘lead form’ and then press edit.
6. Keep pressing until you arrive at page 4 (Form preferences). Here you will get the option to insert a Webhook.
7. You will now need to insert the URL found on the Driftrock platform.
Go back to the Driftrock Youtube Capture tab from before to continue with the setup.
8. Click on Security Settings highlighted in blue, shown above. This will redirect you to the API creation page. Click on add new API key and insert a name of your choice, for example 'Key1' or 'Mark's key' and press create.
9.Your API key will now show under the summary.
10. Now go back to the Your captures and click on the one you created before to continue with the process. Now you will have access to a Webhook URL and Key.
11. Go back to Google ads manager and copy and paste the webhook URL and key shown above and press “Send test lead data”
12. Go back onto the Driftrock platform and go to the ‘setup’ tab of your capture and you should now see all the incoming fields you are asking on your Youtube form.
13. Map incoming fields to Driftrock fields
You now need to map the incoming fields from Youtube to a Driftrock field. Head to Map your data to start mapping the incoming fields from the source using the drop down list:
Incoming Field example:
Simply choose the most applicable field
Note: The incoming fields may change depending on your form, if you cannot see a designated DR field set up for the incoming fields, you can create a new Driftrock field.
The final stage is mapping the Driftrock fields to the CRM fields. Click on 'destinations'
14. Click on Add new destination
15. Select the CRM you use.
Now your CRM will show under 'destinations' click on the settings cog.
16. The field mappings will appear, make sure you map all of the required fields before you hit save. On the right hand side, you will see all of the required fields, make sure they are all complete and the dot turns green.
Now map the Driftrock fields you mapped earlier to your CRM fields.
17. Click save once you have finished mapping.
18. Finally, turn on the sync on both the 'destinations' and 'setup' tab.