The Facebook Messenger Lead Adverts look the same as any other advert in the news feed or stories section on either Facebook or Instagram. Instead of opening up a lead form after being click on, you will be diverted to the Facebook Messenger app.
The questions are asked by live bot and depending on what you answer, the next question for the user can differ. The information that the user provides in the chat is stored as a lead in the same way that a lead form is stored.
Note: this is Facebook's own chatbot capability. You could also create your own custom chatbot using one of many chatbot tools - and still connect leads to Driftrock.
1. A user in browsing in their Facebook or Instagram app
2. The user finds and clicks on an advert which opens the Facebook Messenger app
3. The user speaks to the chatbot and answers relevant questions
4. The user completes the chat and is directed to the companies website
5. The lead data is stored on the Facebook platform or is sent to a CRM via Driftrock’s Lead Sync Feature
Available form information fields within Facebook Messenger Lead Adverts
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal/zip code
- Job title
- Company name
You can also ask custom questions in the chat bot process.
We’ve seen huge success when using Facebook Messenger Lead Ads across a variety of industries and brands.
Facebook Lead Ads typically see a 50% lower CPL. With Messenger Lead Generation this might be a little more expensive, but the lead quality is also likely to be higher (you can analyse this precisely by using Driftrock's downstream conversion tracking).
- Using an image at the end of the chat increases the click through rate through to your website.
- Asking a high volume of questions ensures a higher quality lead however can increase cost per lead.
- Targeting users in a lookalike audience usually deliver a lower cost per lead and a higher lead quality.
It's critical to respond to the leads you receive right away to increase conversion rate. Driftrock enables you to sync instantly and securely to your CRM or custom system.
1. Login to the Driftrock platform
2. Create a new lead sync within Driftrock
3. Select source type and select ‘Facebook Messenger Lead Generation’
4. Select destination and select your desired CRM
5. Complete the CRM mappings
6. Analyse your results for in campaign optimisations
Driftrock's integrations push lead data, pull audience records and pull conversion data.