Driving measurable offline bar sales with Heineken Blind Pig
- Heineken were launching their own spirit flavoured cider - Blind Pig.
- They wanted to encourage Instagram users to register to receive a free drink sample, but were experiencing high drop-offs from landing page forms.
- Offline measurement was critical for the campaign, to discover the true impact on offline sales, and learn what targeting and ads worked well for future campaigns.
Heineken, worked with Driftrock, and their agency Performics to reach highly targeted customers on Facebook with coupon offers. To deliver a simple, engaging user experience they chose Facebook Lead Ads with Driftrock's realtime lead sync to ensure the customer received their offer quickly.
- Facebook Lead Ads
- Driftrock Facebook Lead Ads Sync to issue coupons via email within seconds of submitting the form.
- Eagle Eye digital coupon technology to track issuance and redemption numbers.
- Driftrock Offline Measurement technology to track unique ads through to offline sales.
- Full funnel tracking from ads through to offline sales.
- 1.78m unique users were reached.
- Heineken saw a 7.8% redemption rate.
“The most exciting part of the campaign was that we were able to accurately track online ads through to offline redemptions. Using Instagram Lead Ads meant we were engaging with our target market outside of the usual channels. We’re delighted with the performance and awareness Driftrock’s solution has driven.”
Matthew Rix (Category Activation Manager, Heineken)
Learn more about this campaign strategy and others by getting in touch below: