The Rug Company - Introducing Paid Social
When The Rug Company, supplier of high quality handmade rugs reached out to Driftrock, they challenged us to expand on their organic social media following. The vision was to venture into the realm of paid media, to turn social into more than just a brand awareness tool but a main channel for sales growth.
The Driftrock managed services team took on the challenge and introduced numerous strategies which included:
- New social ad-formats such as the collection advert to help drive sales to their retail and archive sales.
- Clever budget allocation towards brand loyalty and visibility to improve efficiency and decrease CPL.
- Dedicated campaigns to boost trade sign-ups.
- Revenue from paid social in 2018 - 2019 increased by 336%
- ROAS from paid search in 2018 - 2019 increased by 122%
- A trade sign-up focused campaign in 2019 generated 320 new sign-ups
If you would like to hear more about Driftrock, or just want to chat, drop us a line: